What are some other things that I can do to improve performance
“There are several things that you can do that will help performance for both version of the game. They include:
- Minimizing the number of bingo games you have open at any one time. The more rooms you have open, the more of your computer resources will be used, which can affect performance.
- Having multiple chat rooms open at any one time will also draw on more of your computer resources.
- The default number of displayed cards is 15. If you zoom out, some players may experience a chat lag when more cards are displayed. Zooming in to display only six cards may help alleviate PC resource usage. While zoomed in, you may view all your cards by clicking on the Next Page button.
- Close any other applications or programs that may be running on your computer to free up computer memory and resources.
- Close other browser windows that you may have open. This includes the BingoFest website. You can always open the website again by clicking on the ‘Lobby’ button on the bottom left-hand corner of the bingo game window.
- Please be sure that you have the latest version of Flash. If you are not sure what version you have, click here http://www.adobe.com/downloads.”