Do I receive a Birthday Bonus at BingoFest
“Happy Birthday! All players will be emailed a Happy Birthday email on which a Bonus code is presented to the player as their Birthday Gift. So make sure your Birth Date is up to date in your profile so you don’t miss out on your Birthday Gift!
Management holds the right to ask players requesting Birth date updated on their profile to provide a valid photo ID with Birth date clearly visible. In the case of attempted fraud BingoFest account will be disabled.”
Is more than one account permitted in the same household
“No, only one (1) account per household is permitted; absolutely no exceptions will be made. Management has the right to disable any and all accounts if suspicion of more than one (1) account in the same household. Identification documents will be required by all parties for accounts to be re-opened.”
What are some other things that I can do to improve performance
“There are several things that you can do that will help performance for both version of the game. They include:
- Minimizing the number of bingo games you have open at any one time. The more rooms you have open, the more of your computer resources will be used, which can affect performance.
- Having multiple chat rooms open at any one time will also draw on more of your computer resources.
- The default number of displayed cards is 15. If you zoom out, some players may experience a chat lag when more cards are displayed. Zooming in to display only six cards may help alleviate PC resource usage. While zoomed in, you may view all your cards by clicking on the Next Page button.
- Close any other applications or programs that may be running on your computer to free up computer memory and resources.
- Close other browser windows that you may have open. This includes the BingoFest website. You can always open the website again by clicking on the ‘Lobby’ button on the bottom left-hand corner of the bingo game window.
- Please be sure that you have the latest version of Flash. If you are not sure what version you have, click here http://www.adobe.com/downloads.”
My bingo game isn’t performing smoothly, what can I do to experience better gameplay
“If you are running the game on a recommended PC, but still experience some minor performance problems, you can turn select ‘Game Settings’ and click off the check mark for game ‘Animations’.”
What is the minimum age to play
“You should always check with your own local laws before playing on any online gaming site, however we do not allow anyone to play at BingoFest who is under the age of 18.”
As a player, are there responsibilities I should know about
“Absolutely, these are detailed on our Rules & Regulations page, which all players are required to review and agree to prior to playing any of our games.”
Can I make money if I refer another player to BingoFest
“Absolutely! We have the Buddy Program. You can manage your own home business and make extra income. For every player you refer to BingoFest that deposits funds into their account, you will receive either a fixed dollar amount (like $25) or a percentage of each deposit for 4 months or more, depending on the special. This is an easy way to make extra money.”
What are other benefits of playing at BingoFest
“We offer a unique Loyalty program. For every dollar you deposit in your account via one of our funding options, you will receive points. Over time, you can redeem these points for cash or other prizes as made available.”
If I have never really played bingo, should I play at BingoFest
“Definitely, BingoFest welcomes everyone and is open to all who wish to play, including beginners. The great thing about bingo is that, not only is it fun, but easy to learn. Our staff is available to help any new players who wish to get started. We also have a wonderful community of players who are always very helpful.”
What happens if I lose my Internet connection, or I am otherwise booted out of the game while playing
“Don’t worry, connection issues are a reality of the Internet and this has been taken into consideration by BingoFest . If you leave a game in which you have purchased cards by your own actions or no fault of your own, your cards will continue to play as if you’re still logged in! Most importantly, if your card(s) is a winner, you will still get your prize. You can check your activities in your account.”
OK – How Do I Signup
“We thought you’d never ask. Click below and follow the online instructions. Registration is quick and simple!”
Is there a limit to how much I can play deposit or payout
“Play as much or as little as you want for however long you want, BingoFest is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The minimum amount for deposits is $25.00 and new players will be limited to $100.00 maximum per day. A higher daily deposit maximum can be requested by sending the following information to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A legible scanned copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) registered on the site (for your own safety please cover the middle digits of the card leaving first six and last four digits visible when scanning),
- A legible scan of a valid photo identification
- A scanned bank statement clearly stating your name, last name, address, and bank account number where you intend to receive future withdrawals.
Payouts can be requested at any time for any amount not exceeding the available account balance.”
I have a question that is not answered here, what do I do
“You can email us at email@example.com or you can get live help from support once you have registered (a very quick process).”
If I win, how do I get paid
“BingoFest processes payout requests two full business days after you submit your request. Therefore if you request a payout at anytime on Monday, your withdrawal request will be reviewed and processed on Thursday. You can request a payout for any amount you wish that does not exceed your available balance. Since the amount of your winnings is entered into your account immediately following a confirmed bingo, you can make a payout request whenever you wish. Your requests will subsequently be confirmed, approved, and processed and then sent to you by whichever method you select as quickly as possible.
Any win or payout amounting to $2,500 or more must be accompanied by a picture and quote (100 words) from the player.
All wins or payouts exceeding $5,000 must be accompanied by a picture, quotation and valid photo identification. The photo ID must have the same address listed on the player’s profile. By accepting a ‘cash-out’ members agree that their pictures and quotes may be used for internal and external advertising purposes. Furthermore, players may be required to provide a 20-30 second video testimonials and to sign a release and consent form.”
How much can I win at BingoFest
“The sky’s the limit. There is no set limitation to how much you can win. Jackpots vary depending on which room you are playing in and how many cards have been purchased by you and other players. We also have many promotions every week. Some jackpots are guaranteed at $10,000! So we make someone $10,000 richer all the time!”